The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Vac. hose diagram?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIAWDTalon

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2002
Greensburg, Kentucky
Whoever owned my car previously disconnected the wastegate. That was all fine and dandy untill I did some exhaust work on her. Eliminated the cat, put a tube-style race muffler in its place, and dumped it right before the rear diff. Now my boost goes to 20-22 psi at WOT. While this is fun and everything, something is going to give soon. I know that anything over 15-17 psi is just hot air on my puny little 14b, the car runs great untill you build some boost, then it starts to surge and just doesnt feel very smooth. I need to find a vac. hose diagram so I can hook all the stuff back up. Any suggestions on where to look? As of right now, the wastegate actuator has nothing on it, the wastegate solenoid is routed back to itself, and the nippleOMG on the aircleaner is capped off. What goes where:confused:

Justin

:p NEVERMIND SUCKAS..... figured it out myself. Might seem simple to you, but I feel as if I accomplished something. Down from a mind boggling 22psi to a wimpy 10.5psi. I swear the car feels stronger than it ever has, and a trip to the track tommorrow will tell..... now all I need to do is get a boost controller and crank her up to about 15psi or so. Thanks anyway.

Justin

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back