The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

V-8 cavalier....another ebay creation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royalty

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 30, 2004
norfolk, Virginia
normally i would bash a niced out cavy, but this is a muscled out cavy. for some reason i like it. its not cheesey just really really big.

ebay auction

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Cool idea, but looks like a hack job underneath.

looks like if you revved it, it would twist the car in half.

10 mpg too....
did you guys see he built it be his 9 year old son asked him too, i mean i understand, i always do what 9 year olds tell me to especially when it involves a ridiculous amount of my time and money

funniegus said:
How can he see the road while hes driving?
I don't think it's his daily driver....

I think I would take that huge tunnel ram intake off for something lower profile. I am also not a fan of the large blower style scoop, unless of course there is a roots style blower sitting underneath it. It's a cool hot wheels idea though.

Well, that is MOST definatly different OMG

I wonder what all that torque feels like inside that little light car :confused:

DAMN!!!!! I wish the pos cavalier i have to drive while i am fixing my eclipse had that in it...

that is retarded....why??? it would be one thing if some of engine was seen but the whole damn thing..that's just retarded

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back