The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Urgent I Need Help 2gNT Rotors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poweredbyrice

Probationary Member
Jun 24, 2004
Center Moriches, New_York
hey i am wondering if 96 gs rotors will fit on my 97 gs , because on the parts list it says 94-97 but i was wondering if that meant like 95's and 96's in between since the model of the 94 is dif from 95 and 96 and also the 97 is a little dif from the 95 and 96, soo if u can email with an answer at [email protected] i would greatly appreciate it thnx :)

listen to the parts book, it wont steer you wrong. If the book says it fits, then it fits.

Some body correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think in 94 a few of the new body style eclipses made it to the public, and as far as the differences between the 96 and 97, I think they are just cosmetic.

thnx guys i appreciate it, and lets hope they do fit LOL thnx again peace

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back