The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

UPS was good to me this week

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMTurbos

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 27, 2001
Raleigh, North_Carolina
its all here!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

only thing left is arp head studs, i will buy them next week. then put in the cams and see what this fwd can do! (plx wideband, h&r spacers to fit the dr's, hks 27s cams). i was trapping 113 on 19psi pump gas without a good tune before, it should be nasy now

more pics http://carolinadsm.com/gallery/new-parts

lookin good BUDDDDDDIE. What size spacers is that?????????? are those rims 3rd Gen RX7 rims???? i got a set, and im currious what Spacers I should run???? I dont wana have them stick out like yours. Im on a 1g also.

the wheel sticks out a lot like that. normally i drive on another set of fd rims on 7mm spacers but these tires are 255 and bf also lables there tires a little skinnier than they actually are. the spacers in the pic are 25mm. on the last pic you can see the spacer i normally run, next to the socket and the blue box

im not hijacking the thread but where did u get those spacers? a few years ago (like 7) i was trying to find spacers for my old 1.8 and i litterally called every auto store in the state and they all told me there was no such thing...bunch of damn hicks

all those nice high dollar parts and your still using the stock jack.

i know the feeling of that damn stock jack.

LOL my head almost met the reprecussion of using the stock jack... good times, good times.

and whats wrong with the wheels sticking out? i think it looks great. My tires on my laser came from a old jaguar and they stick out a bunch and look amazing, makes me want to make my laser into a RC looking car, with a huge attena at the top and everything LOL

yep h&r spacers, i also have smaller non hubcentric ones for the rims rx7 rims i drive on everyday, you can get those sizes from jegs, summit, pep boys, etc....

i just didn't want to carry the 3 ton jack down 3 flights of stairs just to test fit one side of the car, so i used the stock jack

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back