The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonBlitz00

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 6, 2003
hamilton, New_Jersey
ok what are the upgrades form a 2g to a 1g? i was gonna get a 2g manifold, o2 housing and mas. are the o2 housings upgrades? what about the intercooler?

ported 2g exhaust mani
poted throttle body elbow
maf is lil better on 2g, but you have to buy something else so the connection is right i believe 1g and 2g connectors to maf are different.

ok i already have the trottle body elbow, and the 2g mas is much better than the 1 g mas. i was just asking because i have access to a 2g parts car. btw if anyone needs part from a 2g talon let me know.

Originally posted by TalonBlitz00
ok i already have the trottle body elbow, and the 2g mas is much better than the 1 g mas. i was just asking because i have access to a 2g parts car. btw if anyone needs part from a 2g talon let me know.
I need the 2g elbow :p pls

a ISC motor also :p let me know how much you want for it... honestly i ain't got more than 20 bucks to spend on either the elbow or the ISC

Ill give ya 40 for both?

ill see what i can get im at school right now ill let you know not this but next weekend

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back