The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Update,, Custom Gauges

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnightsun

Probationary Member
Feb 23, 2006
Sandy, Oregon
:D Well DSM guys and gals What do you think of this so far. I still have a little more work
to do to it. I was just seeing what you DSMers think:dsm:

Thats pretty nice..... kinda makes me wanna get some of those cf gauges to raplace the stock boost gauge and temp gauges so it looks hella stealthy..... no more a pillar shit:thumb:

Yeah the pillar gauge pods just give the "sleeper" away every time. Thats why i custom molded mine into my dash near the center AC vents. Looks good man, good idea, to bad i didnt just do that :)

Wow, that is damn nice, where did you pick that up? I am actually trying to get rid of my a-pillar pod also, want the sleeper look. I was getting used to the idea that i was gonna have to lose my driver side vent in the door, but this changes my mind. Good work :thumb:

post some pics of the rest when your finished...i'm sure everyone would love to see it. I know I would!

Sleezy_E said:
Wow, that is damn nice, where did you pick that up? I am actually trying to get rid of my a-pillar pod also, want the sleeper look. I was getting used to the idea that i was gonna have to lose my driver side vent in the door, but this changes my mind. Good work :thumb:

:D Actually I had it made. I started with a stock gauge cluster I bought off e-bay mainly
for the housing. After I gutted the housing I took a digital photo of it and placed it on a floppy disc. With that and the bezel I took it to ValueCAD and had them make a CAD file drawing of the pattern to my specifications. After that it went to Hanset Stainless and was loaded into their CNC machine to be laser cut. Then it went off to be powdercoated. Modifying the housing I think is where most of the my work was in. If your interested I can
make another one for you. PM me if your interested.:thumb:

aaawwwwww man, you stole my idea. Ever since I've had my car, I wanted to do that. It looks good. Congrats!

Vallary99 said:
aaawwwwww man, you stole my idea. Ever since I've had my car, I wanted to do that. It looks good. Congrats!

:D SORRY!!!!!!!!!:sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back