The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Upcoming races at SIR shooting for 9 second pass!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TucsonTSI

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 4, 2005
Tucson, Arizona
Hey Tucson DSMs,

Here's the calendar for the local drag strip. I'll certainly be at the the 10/4 Test n tune, 10/12 AZ's Fastest Street Car, and Import Face-Off on 10/20.

Hoping to break into the 9's! Come say hello! I'm in the blue 1gb GSX with the crazy hood.

Schedule:
Southwestern International Raceway - SCHEDULE

-Kevin

Hey Tucson DSMs,

Here's the calendar for the local drag strip. I'll certainly be at the the 10/4 Test n tune, 10/12 AZ's Fastest Street Car, and Import Face-Off on 10/20.

Hoping to break into the 9's! Come say hello! I'm in the blue 1gb GSX with the crazy hood.

Schedule:
Southwestern International Raceway - SCHEDULE

-Kevin
Your car has about the same mods as Noah, I forget his name on this site, you might know him. You guys share the same car? Switch off weekends? I wanted to stop by the import faceoff before I even read this. You should pm me your cell so we can keep in touch. Maybe I can even come by and give you a little pep talk before you make a pass :D

I wanted to run but my DSM in nowhere near where it needs to be tuning-wise, and I don't see that changing by the end of the month based on the fact it took me nearly 2 weeks to get ecuflash to work on my damn car. GL

Your car has about the same mods as Noah, I forget his name on this site, you might know him. You guys share the same car? Switch off weekends? I wanted to stop by the import faceoff before I even read this. You should pm me your cell so we can keep in touch. Maybe I can even come by and give you a little pep talk before you make a pass :D

I wanted to run but my DSM in nowhere near where it needs to be tuning-wise, and I don't see that changing by the end of the month based on the fact it took me nearly 2 weeks to get ecuflash to work on my damn car. GL

Hah yeah, I've been friends with Noah for years. I think he is UofACATS on here. We do have very similar mods, but he has the 2.3L (I'm 2.0) and his car is a 2g. I'll PM you my number. Maybe I can help you with the tune.

Ah, I saw you last night on 4th! ROFL I'll be taking my car to the track this Friday for TNT, will you be there?

Ah, I saw you last night on 4th! ROFL I'll be taking my car to the track this Friday for TNT, will you be there?

Hah! Say hello next time! I will not be at the track this Friday because I have a music gig. Good luck!

Good luck I love your setup.

You should post a thread of you and your friends car I'd love to see how the extra displacement effects the powerband of that turbo.

Hah! Say hello next time! I will not be at the track this Friday because I have a music gig. Good luck!

I was driving and all I heard was "DSM, yeah!" LOL I didn't even know it was you until my friend said something. And thanks, I'll let you guys know what I run...only if it beats my best time so far though. :p Good luck to you as well, I'll try to make it out!

What's up we Need to get together soon... n make a dsm meet. I drive a 95 gst n my bro a 1999 gst spyder lets show Tucson DSM still here... hope to hear from u all soon...

What's up we Need to get together soon... n make a dsm meet. I drive a 95 gst n my bro a 1999 gst spyder lets show Tucson DSM still here... hope to hear from u all soon...

I just posted on the Facebook page letting everyone know that I'd like to try and set something up for this weekend, did you send a request yet?

Yeah I did I also uploaded a pic of my 95 mistsu gst.. ### day will u guys meet? N ### time??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back