The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Up for sale a GST 2g Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksalgado gsx97

Probationary Member
Jun 19, 2014
newark, California
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Pros:
- i have a big 16g turbo (NOT INSTALLED YET) will come with the car IF PRICE IS MET OR ELSE SALE SEPERATELY
- I have a Brand NEW FMIC from VRS have all the piping kit and J pipe with a 1g dsm bov( NOT INSTALLED YET)
- DSM V3 LINK (NOT INSTALLED YET) will sale seperately with DSM chip and ECU
- Halo projector headlights 6k Diamond White
-Fog lights with BLUE LIGHTS
- Brand new clutch, Battery, Alternator, tune up is done, New valve cover, new spark plugs NGK, NEW spark plug cables
- TWO new tires
- Megan Racing Coilovers ADJUSTABLE
- 18in XXR rims plasti dip white easy to remove they use to be black
Therer's more stuff can't think of more
Now the bads;
- Won't pass smog due to has no cat converter has a straight pipe. If buyer is close to what im asking will due smog. or sold as is
- 4th gear girnds and pops at times sometimes just works fine dont know what it could be will reduce price. I believe is $800 for rebuilt so NO LOW BALLING I will work a price for buyer
Price is NEGOTIABLE aftermarket parts will be sale seperately if buyer dont pay the price. It has all the set up to make this car MUCH FASTER. all you have to do is installed it yourself. If YOU LOWBALL the price too MUCH ILL KEEP THE RIMS AND THE AFTERMARKETS PARTS. YOU can bring your own wheels and your own set up. Thanks.. you can contact me anytime (209)639-6858

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back