The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Unmodded 1G AWD what's it worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laser001

20+ Year Contributor
May 22, 2002
Iowa
I'm considering selling my Laser and wonder what everyone thinks it could be worth. It's a 92 Laser RS turbo AWD. 132,xxx miles. I have a new exhaust manifold and am putting on a replacement stock turbo. The body is in pretty good shape and the interior is good too. No modifications other than the cutting the aircan. Just bought a house and don't have the money for this toy anymore. It was smoking a little but pretty sure it was due to the cracked exhaust manifold and pretty much blown turbo. Just looking for some opinions.

I actually priced them this morning. Blue book is 3300. Suprisingly, the Eclipse cooks at 4600, and the Talon at 3825. Lasers get no love :(

$3k sounds a little high, I paid $2200 for mine in November, car is a 1992 Talon TSI AWD 65k miles with Hacked aircan and UICP for mods, and in perfect condition. I would say start at 2500 and settle for $2k.

Travis

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back