The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Unfortunately out of the DSM game again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjd6795

Proven Member
May 14, 2014
Wilsonville, Oregon
I am taking another break from this plat form. It all started when I turned 16 and got a 1990 GST, when I turned 17 I decided to pull the engine and trans and purchase about $2000 worth of parts that I never ended up completing. Fast forward 10 years and I got another Eclipse but 1997 GSX this time that had already had a 2.3l installed by English Racing. It was all ready for me to toss some upgraded into it, I went lightly with 16g turbo, BC cams 268/272, FIC 1220cc, dsmlink v3, FP intake pipe and exhaust manifold. I drove the car for over a year and it was blast to drive but did have issues that I would solve immediately, my transmission finally decided to give up on me and I no longer have the time to chase tails with this car, I love it and I don't want to sell it but it can't be justified at the moment. Nevertheless I know I will find my way back here down the road, and I haven't given up on the car community at all.

I just decided to go another route something newer, fun to drive, reliable and has great aftermarket support. Say hello to my 2014 2SS RS, I've been told it's a SS 1LE but my badges say otherwise. My GSX still lurking in the back ground until it finds it's new home.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
I run both platforms, although older on the Camaro's :D

I DO like the new car! If my county wouldn't tax the heck out of me EVERY year for property taxes on a new car, I would have one myself! :)
Good luck in the new car/platform but don't be a stranger, put your 02¢ in when needed!
Marty

Good luck in the new car/platform but don't be a stranger, put your 02¢ in when needed!

Exactly! Most of us run other platforms as well, but it's your knowledge and experiences that can really help other DSMers. Stay involved and who knows, you just may find the your perfectly matched next DSM here.

Nice car. Enjoy it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back