The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Uneven bearing wear

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dang you're a life saver, I don't even know how you found that, I even searched the part number and didn't find this.
Is there a reason I shouldn't get it from UAE? (I'm guessing United Arab Emirates)
It says the have 13 and it's the cheapest.

Dang you're a life saver, I don't even know how you found that, I even searched the part number and didn't find this.
Is there a reason I shouldn't get it from UAE? (I'm guessing United Arab Emirates)
I have no idea how the UAE warehouse would work. When I was using Amayama, they didn't have the UAE warehouse yet. All was coming from a warehouse in Japan, so.

Hey Sam,

I just pulled a front cover/pump off a 98 GSX engine. It is still in a pile of parts and uncleaned/unchecked. I am busy for the rest of the day but tonight ill tear it apart clean it and see if it is in good condition. The engine had 60k miles on it, and didn't ingest any bearing. Will update you tonight if you are interested :)

Ok yes, please let me know, someone else said they had one, but is taking about a day to reply to each message, so if it is in good condition, let me know, thank you man.

For anyone else looking through here, Amayama's UAE warehouse is just fine. They tend to be cheaper than the Japan warehouse but they don't have as many parts, so the added penalty of splitting shipping means I usually order from Japan. And with EMS being unavailable from Japan to US right now, the UAE warehouse is pretty appealing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back