The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Under the hood?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk8akid32486

Probationary Member
Sep 27, 2003
--_United_States
Hey I have a 1992 eclipse GS I want to get a cold air intake but I dont see any thats made for the eclipses unless its for hte yeasr 95 and up would I be able to buy a cold air intake for a 95 eclipse and fit it into my car? is there a big diffrence under the hood of a 92 from a 95?

And would I be able to install a turbo into my car? its an automatic, I think someone told me that I cant get a turbo put into an automatic car is this true?

Thanks,
Andy

Originally posted by Sk8akid32486
Hey I have a 1992 eclipse GS I want to get a cold air intake but I dont see any thats made for the eclipses unless its for hte yeasr 95 and up would I be able to buy a cold air intake for a 95 eclipse and fit it into my car? is there a big diffrence under the hood of a 92 from a 95?

Not sure, but I'm sure one can be made to work.

Originally posted by Sk8akid32486
And would I be able to install a turbo into my car? its an automatic, I think someone told me that I cant get a turbo put into an automatic car is this true?

:laugh: Haha, oh man that's too funny, really. :laugh: If you ever do install one, just remember, it's not as easy as bolting one on, there's lots of fabrication that needs to be done. Check out the Non-turbo performance forum here for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back