The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

under hood pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fast97gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 6, 2003
Orland Park, Illinois
Can some people post some nice engine bays for me to get ideas off of please? My engine is out and everything is apart so during the downtime I wanted to do some painting and polishing. So far I shaved the valve cover and started polishing the turbo, but Id like to see some other peoples hoods to help me decide better on what I want to do with all my stuff and give me some ideas. Thanks.

I love to whore out my car, so here you go. It neeeds to be cleaned underhood as alot of people have been touching anything shiny up at the shop.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

you can also check out the engine bay section in the dsm gallery. im not sure if you can seperate between 1g and 2g though. but anyway, theres ALOT of good ideas on there. may wanna look there

HighPsi92GST said:
you can also check out the engine bay section in the dsm gallery. im not sure if you can seperate between 1g and 2g though. but anyway, theres ALOT of good ideas on there. may wanna look there

yea I checked in there but after 30 minutes of looking I didn't find one that I REALLY liked.

Bus - I like yours a lot ... that's kinda what I had in mind. I also shaved my valve cover and mine is polished as well. :thumb:

na90dsm said:
why are th einjectors that high up

That is a custom built SMI that Polk Performance built for his personal car. Its was built for his street car with dual injectors, it would not fit his new toy so he sold it to me for a screamin deal. I had already gotten my 1,000cc injectors so I just pluged them with a dummy set incase that I wanted to run dual set up later on down the road.

Here is a pic of my buddy Swordfish's 97 gsx with a 2.4 long rod setup.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

1fast97gsx said:
Bus - I like yours a lot ... that's kinda what I had in mind. I also shaved my valve cover and mine is polished as well.

Thanks man

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back