The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

under hood diagram

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexehtopper

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 16, 2004
lakeland, Florida
i searched, i looked, i searched, i really need this thread

its a sticky someone made about a click on diagram of a 4g63 engine bay, if someone could link me, i will give you a hug.

Damn, thanks, but it doesnt help me. Im trying to find out what belt it is that has a crack in it.

looking for what this belt is...

Attachments

• tbeltcover.jpg
    tbeltcover.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 220
You didn't check the faq forum because that's where it is.

It's only the first forum in the whole list :p

LOL, dude, its says "power steering fluid" three inches to the right of that belt, with a big metal hose pointing at the pulley...

i actually almost ripped that belt off earlier thinking it was the ac belt, worse yet, it would have led me to beleive the power steering line held refrigerant, and i would have wound up doing something medeival to it

they oughta do stress tests before and after someone works on their care, id love to see the spike in the after chart....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back