The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Under-Hood Color

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valve cover is vht wrinkle paint. Manifold and hot side is ceramic coated. Charge pipes were powder coated by po. Brake booster, timing cover and p/s reservoir were painted

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Valve cover is vht wrinkle paint. Manifold and hot side is ceramic coated. Charge pipes were powder coated by po. Brake booster, timing cover and p/s reservoir were painted

I never get tired of seeing that engine bay.

Tony's looks way slicker than mine but i went with pearl white and the HKS purple and billet aluminum look.

Tony's looks way slicker than mine but i went with pearl white and the HKS purple and billet aluminum look.
Yours looks pretty damn slick Jeff! 🤙

Silly me. When I read this post, I thought @spyderdrifter meant he was painting the underside of his hood. Please forgive me , I turn 70 years young on Monday, so will blame it on a senior moment.:coy::D

I like to keep my engine bay (strut towers & firewall & frame) the same color as the car. That way when I change the color of an engine part it really pops out at you. The red among black really seems to direct people's eyes. Obviously the 420a engine bay is a sideways appearance compared to the 4g63 engine bay. But I just wanted to share the way I do it. The variation on the engine makes it pop

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back