The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Under dash plugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadsalt

Proven Member
Sep 11, 2016
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I got to tearing out my interior to clean the carpet/fix the blower motor. I’ve always wondered what all the plugs under the dash are for. I’ve pulled and reinstalled DSM dashes at least 5 times at this point but never found out what they were for. Can’t find much info. Maybe they manufacture the same harness for a couple different cars but each doesn’t use a few of the plugs? :confused: Idk. Here are some pictures. One small white plug is in the center dash area and 4 more are on the outside of the drivers footwell. Car is a 95 talon tsi awd, 5spd, sunroof. I know one is for the cruise/fog light panel (is not being used) Far as I know the rest have never been plugged in since I’ve had the car and everything works.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Optional factory alarm or such??? Or maybe the harness DID fit other models and we just don't know it, like a Stratus or such.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back