The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ultra 8 oil pump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allmine104

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 7, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
i bought a advertised (oem) oil pump from ebay ended being a ultra 8 brand....
should i run it? supplier said hed swap it for a topline or refund my money. any input is appricated
than ks

I would get a oem oil pump and have some peace of mind why chance it , worth the money. Spend money now in the right places or, rebuild your engine before you need too.

Return it. Get an OEM one. There are parts you just need to fork the money over for and this is one of them.

Ultra-8 is a brand of Altrom which is a brand of Napa. Ultra-8 is an OEM part that Altrom doesn't have the rights to use the name of the manufacturer.

I work at a Napa and I am a firm believer in Altrom parts to keep my cars going.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back