The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Ufc 129

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSP won over decision, he had some pretty good body hits on Shields but Shields was a tough cookie.

Couture got the #### knocked out of him by Machida by a flying kick straight to the chin, homie seriously needs to retire before wasting all his money on plastic surgery and protein to keep his figure.

I didn't see the rest of the fights, this is just a highlight review from ESPN.

its was Sick.. the bump on his head was one of the sickest things iv seen happen in a while, you could literally see it growing, nasty eye as well!

gsp is a douche bag french Canadian. good fighter but a douche bag

watched this event last night and I was very pissed about the GSP fght. I'm tired of watching this guy go 5 rounds with guys. He hasn't finished a fight in awhile. I believe the super fight with Silva HAS to happen to save GSP's run to "greatness"
However I was very happy with every other fight on the card, even the pre lims.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back