The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

shaggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So i have gotten a little familiar with the car after a little time ,ive fixed the wiring that was a mess due to just shat lazy work and the 6 bolt head and the 7 bolt block from the CAS being just hardwired in to the harness but i believe i researched it enough and have it done properly.
Now i am looking at what turbo to throw on, it has a fp mani on it mishimoto radiator(looks thicker to me then stock,could be wrong though.) ,i have to find out what turbos will fit with out issues or any major fab work needing done and to get maximum potential out of the 880cc injectors as well ,any advice would be cool.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back