1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2G U-make-It UIC pipe alterations

Posted by bobbymac, Apr 17, 2019

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. bobbymac

bobbymac Probationary Member

Joined Jan 21, 2019
    fond du lac, Wisconsin
    I'm doing a couple things different than the write up on vfaq.com titled U-make-It UIC pipe. I think my alterations will work better and curious what you all think. The write up suggests the use of two couplers (one inside the other) to attach the pipe to the ic. I am planning to use a 2.25 - 2.5" reducer instead. The point of this is to improve the flow so of course need a mandrel bent pipe. Lucky for us Extreme PSI offers a pipe that is (I HOPE) near perfect size.. 2.375" O.D. Stainless Steel, 90 Degree Mandrel Bend with one leg 4" and the other 12". The pipe is then coupled to the cut before bov flange with a 2.5" coupler..

Looking at pics of the Brode and Buschur uic pipes I am not sure if a 90* bend will work best... fingers crossed because its all on the way

figured i would follow up anyway.. it worked as planned. seems to really help open up the lungs so to speak. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2019

226  2

1996 Eagle Talon TSi
    fwd · automatic · 2G DSM