1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

U.K. Dsm owners

Posted by Shell1978, May 28, 2017

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. Shell1978

Shell1978 Probationary Member

Joined May 28, 2017
    Whitstable, Europe
    Hello here from the UK my partner is already a member on here but hasn't posted in ages. We now have 3 dsm's between us a 1995 eclipse gs, a 1995 eclipse rs and an eagle talon tsi, the two eclipses are both 420a powered and the talon is a 4g63T.

The gs is a fast and furious replica built by my partner, the talon has lots of teething problems which we are slowly working through, the previous owners hadn't looked after her, and theirs we rescued from a guy who didn't really know what he had.

Here are some pics of the 3 for you
    IMG_0127.JPG IMG_0125.JPG
    IMG_0126.JPG

2. got_psi

got_psi Probationary Member

Joined Feb 28, 2013
    Southfield, Michigan
    Nice builds I really like the rims on the car in the last pic