The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

tweeter Q..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipsionz23

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 10, 2003
Tulsa, Oklahoma
im just wondering why my tweeters arent werking in my 97 GS. i have a stock deck. i took a tester to the wires and got no reading whatsoever. just wondering if anyone knew of what i should do. maybe follow the wires somehow ( considering they look like they are ran up under the dash) and see if they are hooked up or what.

thanx in advance

eric

Defiant said:
yea man! thats the post i looked at several days ago that made me wonder if mine were even werking@! and they arent! i still dont understand what i need to do to get them to werk. the deck thats in my 97 gs isnt an infinity. it doesnt say any kind of brand on it. there is a connector tho, under the driver seat, but nothings connected to it. i just thought it was a hook up for power seats. so thats where the amp goes?

thanx man

eric

Yes, that's for the amp. Only the driver's seat is powered, and only the bottom cushion. Rip-off, I don't know why they bothered.

The factory amp goes for about $15 on eBay, or less. About what it's worth. But you need the DIN cable and the right factory radio to run it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back