The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Turns out one of my family members is flying out. Nice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm_ribbitpoison

Proven Member
Dec 17, 2020
Cidra, Puerto_Rico
It turns out, one of my family members is flying out to Florida for two months.

And on top of that, I found out my DSM is NOT a 1996, rather a 1995 one (checked by VIN). The previous owner told me it was a 1996 Eclipse...?

I'm extremely excited for what's going to happen. There's a high chance he might send down a transmission for me from the USA (I've recently got booted off my University and I won't get paid, however I will sign up again). Let's pray that I can get the car working again and I do the repairs by myself.

P.S: Dumb question: What's the best transmission fluid for the manual 420a trans? I heard it was the Synchromesh. However, I want to make sure it is the Synchromesh so I also tell my family member to get that as well. Puerto Rico is SCARCE with DSMs, and most parts are extremely expensive here. It would be nice getting some parts overseas.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back