The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECUflash Turn off cel in ECUFLASH w/touching peripheral bits

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeah, depends on what code its throwing. if its an o2 code, you'll run 15% more fuel if I remember right. other codes can be turned off so the ecu doesn't richen the fuel mixture automatically.

Do you have evoscan? You can display your DTC in the lower right hand corner. You can also delete the code from here. Depending on the issue, you can permanently delete the code through ECUflash's periphery bits.

it's code p1105 and another for the second evap system for a 98, ECU is in my 97 that doesn't have it. I need to take it smoged and want the CEL gone, but if I turn off periphery bits wouldn't it stop my whole evap and emissions to function? Is there a way to just have no codes show up?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back