The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Turbo Timer disarming your alarm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfili

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 1, 2002
New York, New_York
I have an HKS TT with a 2G harness, and I noticed that after it shuts down the car, the doors unlock and disarms the alarm. (Viper 600). Does anyone else have this problem or a fix for it?
Any leads will help. Thanks in advance.

is the wiring hard to do that HyperGSX? i dont have mine hooked up with the harness.. its all straight wiring no 2g harness. so if its not too difficult to set it up so the alarm will activate after the TT.. im thinking of hooking it up properly..

Actually, if you want to do it the "correct" way, use the following link:
http://www.lightningmotorsports.com/techmwa.htm

It's a GReddy TT, but it doesn't make a difference..same thing. Anybody in basic electronics wiring can do this.

I didn't do the wiring myself, i can't stand electrical work OMG The guy who did my alarm did it fairly easily and had no problems, i can ask him how he did if you want.

Originally posted by Tranman
Actually, if you want to do it the "correct" way, use the following link:
http://www.lightningmotorsports.com/techmwa.htm

It's a GReddy TT, but it doesn't make a difference..same thing. Anybody in basic electronics wiring can do this.

A much easier way is to hook up the +12V wire for the alarm to one of the accessory wires (blue, blue w/white stripe). When you turn the key off, there is no power going through these wires and the alarm will arm and stay armed when the timer finishes counting down and cuts off.

i dont have a TT but my alarm actives by itself if no one does it withing 90 sec.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back