The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Turbo Stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris26969

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 23, 2003
MassachusettsUS
Is this the T25 , it looks alot more "chrome" in person.

Attachments

• t_.jpg
    t_.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 56
That looks like "her". Judging by the way the Lower Intercooler Pipe comes off and everything else it looks like a T25, check to see if the housing has a small black tag with tiny silver letters that says "Garrett".

i would still say it is a T25 b/c the fins from what i can tell on the compressor wheel look pretty spread out, i can't remember where i saw it, whether it be on Vfaq.com or not but a comparison of the t25 and t28 /16g compressor wheels and i think if memory serves me right this is the T25 wheel....the tag should have the numbers but either below or above say garrett, very hard to see and read b/c they match the housing color but should be there, look for "garrett" on the housing itself near either the inlet or outlet.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back