The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Turbo Selection - FP Big T28 or EVO III 16G

Pick a turbo setup

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Like Ive said before, when I go to upgrade my turbo its going to be the little step to t28. Why? Because it gives me big numbers and everyone will be jeleous? NOOOO Its because I live in California and anything that doesnt look stock will send your ass to the state referee. I dont know about you guys but I sure as hell dont want to pull the turbo out of my car everytime I have smog it. If I lived in an area where it doesnt matter then I would go bigger. I dont think I would go e316g because everyone and there mother has that turbo and the apex N1 to go with it. I would go somewhere along the lines of a 60-1.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

Bigglesworth87 said:
Like Ive said before, when I go to upgrade my turbo its going to be the little step to t28. Why? Because it gives me big numbers and everyone will be jeleous? NOOOO Its because I live in California and anything that doesnt look stock will send your ass to the state referee. I dont know about you guys but I sure as hell dont want to pull the turbo out of my car everytime I have smog it. If I lived in an area where it doesnt matter then I would go bigger. I dont think I would go e316g because everyone and there mother has that turbo and the apex N1 to go with it. I would go somewhere along the lines of a 60-1.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

Throw on a 20g with a passenger side facing elbow :cool: . Would they actually notice the difference between that and stock, I would think most wouldn't have a clue? Has a nice little Mitsu logo on the comp cover and bolts up like stock with heat shield :sneaky: .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back