The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Turbo recomendations please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tekguy

Probationary Member
Jun 12, 2003
--_United_States
Well, my turbo died, so what better time to get the new after market one that Ive been wanting?

Anyways, theres a lot of them out there and I havent been able to settle on one. I was thinking a large 16g or maybe even 20g, but Im not so sure of which one to get, I dont know the pros and cons from each turbo, and I dont have enough time in the day to research each individual one and make a decision, so I was hoping you guys could help. Im planning on taking my car to around 400 or 500 hp and would like something not to hard to install, but currently we are rebuilding the head on my car so all thats out of the way, so hopefully that will help with the install some.

I know I fubar'd something, but Im just starting to get into the guts of my car, so gimme a little slack ;)

Dude, um... 400-500 hp isnt an easy target to hit. I believe the 16G is good for like up to 350 or something. But youd need a lot more work than just the turbo to get there. But think realistically here... just when are you going to need 400-500hp?

;)

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 38
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back