The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

turbo lines - where do they hook up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cody Morris

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 5, 2002
Plano_Texas
I have been doing a swap on my car. I have got the coolant/oil lines that hook up to the turbo (stock 14b), but I do not know where the other end is to hook up on a few. I know I have the one coolant line that banjo-bolts into the head. But where does that U-shaped oil/coolant line go to? And where does the other coolant line that bolts on top of the turbo feed to (something radiator related I assume, but where does it need to have the hose hook up to?)

Help needed fast!!!!!

Thanks,
Cody.

-The line that goes to the head is a oil line which come from the top of the turbo. the other line on the bottom of the turbo is the oil return line which goes to the oil pan. the "U" shape line is the water line which bolt to the front of the turbo, the last line sit between the turbo and the block is also a water line.

Where does the water line hook up to though? One end to turbo, but the other end goessss? (U-shaped one)

There are 4 lines, the oil flange one I know about, form turbo to oil pan, but I have three other lines, that bolt on sides and top of turbo. One goes to head, theres the u-shaped, and then the other one I don't know where it goes. So where do they go? I wish manuals were more descriptive!

-The coolant lines go to the steel coolant tube that come from the water pump. pm me your e-mail address if you want a lay out sketch of the lines.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back