The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Turbo kit for sale! Check this out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How does it look like a good kit when you havn't even seen it. I sure as hell wouldn't jump on this. NER kit "looked" nice also but now the manifolds are starting to severely crack. HRC has new shit coming out. Go with them.

I'm just saying from what he was saying about the kit it sounded nice. I'm not going to get it i just put it there for people to know about it. I'm getting a star stage 2 kit from wyatt at the end of summer, since its not to far from where i live.- Kevin

yeah hes back at 2gnt. He's got his shop up in chico which is only a few hundred miles from me so i'm going to head up there at the end up summer when i have the money and get my kit and have it tuned up there.- Kevin

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back