The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Turbo 420a

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96RSproject

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 17, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
Well i finaly decided to go turbo. As of right now all i need is the manifold and oil lines which are supose to be coming in the mail soon. If anyone needs somthing to do come help out. I just moved here and dont know anyone so meeting some fellow dsmer would be nice.:thumb:

Nice, I'm actually considering this as well, but I'm thinking about looking for a different shell, like a 2G Eclipse Spyder, to do it on. If I'm gonna build it might as well build it and have it look the way I REALLY want it.

I'd be down to lend a hand during any down time i have. Once i get mine back on the road, LOL.

Where do you stay at in town what area? I'm always down to help and to be honest, when it comes to fabbing stuff i enjoy doing non-every-day items like a turbo 420a over making anoterh part for the same old 4g63 (change is nice, keeps things fresh) I've been around, tuned and helped build a couple 420 turbos (neon and eclipse) so i'd be glad to lend a hand and welcome you to the Omaha scene and area.

Hit me up on PM with your info like where you'r at phone # real name etc..

How's everyone doing? Just recently bought a 96 gs. Wish i would have waited a little longer so i could have came across a gst. Would like to find some other dsmers around the omaha council bluffs area.

If you are looking to meet some DSMers in the area you can always stop at the 1320 cruises as there is always usually one of us there. (check their Facebook for details) If you are looking for some dragstrip fun head down to Mid America Motorplex in Glenwood, Iowa. At most a 50 minute drive depending on where you live in the Big O. Also I will be trying to setup some DSM meets this summer so shoot me a text 402-740-7496

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back