The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Turbine Housing for FP Red with Internal Wastegate

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planckscale

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 16, 2007
Tanzania, Africa
Hello,
I purchased FP Red a while a go but never used it. It turned out that it is setup for External Waste gate since the WG flapper is removed. My question is, where can I find a turbine housing with the flapper intact? Can I just buy a TD06 8cm? I need a cheaper solution and prefers internally gated over external WG...

Thanks

Thanks for your input. Would you then suggest that I should just buy an 02 housing with with External Wastegate?

Highly....you'll never properly-control a turbo with a 60+ lb/min compressor wheel through an internal gate. They're slow to open, slow to close, and don't like to stay closed at high pressure...not to mention the angle required for fitment isn't a straight pull, so it wears the flapper bushing extremely fast.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back