The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Tuning shops for my 92 in stl

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blownuptsi92

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 5, 2011
Fenton, Missouri
Looking to tune my car I live in st.louis idles very choppy. Running bigger injector fuel pump. Would like to run it at 15psi its on the stock 10 atm on my 16g. Im tuning with an safc II and data logger. I need both installed too.

Im sure we could figure it out. Im a little more savvy with link but the safc2 is much simpler. Give me a shout. I should be finished with my home improvement projects soon and the engines going back in my car in a couple weeks. Do you have a wideband? You have to get one if not.
oh, if you want a shop to do it, the only one ive ever heard of that truly specializes in dsms is adrenaline motorsports. i just posted this for someone else a minute ago but thought it might help you as well. I was offering free help though just as a learning experience.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back