The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

tuning shops around midwest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigphish06

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2009
Dunlap, Illinois
hey everyone, im thinking about getting bigger injectors and wally 255 or 190 and dsmlink soon, i know i need an eprom ecu, that needs to be socketed, also im wondering if i take all the parts there if they will install them for me and then be able to tune my car, and if there are any reputable shops around here, i know AMS up by chicago and thats where i was thinking of going, just didnt know if they would install the eprom and the injectors and the fuel pump, or how much they would charge and for the tuning afterwards?i could install them, but without tuning i dont really think itd run, but im looking for a shop who would do it, or someone who is reputable and nowledgeable about DSMs that can help me out? If anyone can please let me know.

Thanks.

David

"beyond redline" is basically a DSM shop only...they are awesome...located in green bay WI u should be able to google them and get number...they have an AWD dyno too.

i am not so sure about beyond redline. I am sure that things are different with gsx and gst's but i currently have a fully built 420a boosted that was fully built and tuned by them. the build was solid but their tune was garbage. i have a really bad hiccup and running super rich right now and they claim that "this is just how the AEM piggy back system runs" and told me my best bet was to run an AEM full stand alone management system and quoted me around 4-5 thousand for install and tune

I recommend Beyond Redline Performance. Been around for awhile and very knowledgeable.

I recommend Beyond Redline Performance. Been around for awhile and very knowledgeable.

I have had bad experiences with Beyond Redline. My car is built by them and I won't go back. My car is at Quantum Performance in Port Washington. The owner and tuner Aaron Christensen does really good work. He is very thorough with his work and he is an honest guy. Nothing but good experience with Quantum!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back