The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

General TunerPro RT/timing question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon187

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 11, 2003
torrington, Connecticut
ok right now i have a maf pro and it uses the TunerPro RT software. i contacted jeff from KEYDIVER Chips - DSM ECU Tuning and hes sending me a custom chip for myself. i had him add the timing control feature to the new chip. my question is what should the timg be set at in the TunerPro RT program? the reason why im asking this is becaaused i used someone elses file to get my car running and its from a 3000gt. if anyone knows the answer please let me know

hrmm the rt tuner program is diffrent i talked to jeff and he told me to 0 out the spark woot acorss the board so thats what ill do for now untill i get the afs back in order when the chip goes in and then go from there

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back