The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

General TunerPro RT Experts ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCB91GSX

Proven Member
Jan 11, 2021
Denver, Colorado
Curious if anyone tunes with TunerPro RT on here, it is not talked about much, I am highly considering getting ECMLink however it is hard to make the switch with already having logging/Moates Ostrich already set up... I am new to tuning and the program, I have created a few logs and the PO has been super helpful, but I have been reluctant to make any changes and I know some more performance can be had with a couple tweaks.

Thanks yall!

I’m hitting fuel cut right at 16 PSI, car runs great IMO and according to log values.. with my set up, I should be able to max at 20, however I really just want to hit a 17 PSI target. Are you interested in taking a trip down memory lane and looking at a log ?

I get it...i got pretty far with tunerpro but lack of support was what did it for me. There is only so much one can learn on there own.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back