The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

General TunerPro 1G Speed density, Anyone using it? I could use a hand!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIRDCLAWTSi

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 13, 2009
Danbury, Connecticut
Hi, I just downloaded the .bin and .xdf files for speed density on tunerpro from the yahoo group.

I am looking at the parameters and I am coming up with more questions than answers. I have a gm 3 bar map, And IAT sensor. What should the map scalar be set to for a 3 bar? What is hard and soft ve, And how do i adjust them? What about Iat comp.

I guess what I am looking for is some guys with TunerPro SD experience to give me a hand understanding what I am looking at. I did search but it all leads back to ds-map and jackal, I know it is similar, but not what I have.

Thanks,
-Dave

Hello,

The soft ve is a "boost compensation" table for the hard ve table. The hard ve is cells that tell the ecu how much fuel to inject at each "load point/cell". If you look at the axis, you see that one side is RPM and one side is Vacuum/Boost. IAT comp is fuel and/or timing compensation based on IAT so if your temps get too hot you can do things like add fuel or pull timing.

If you want to talk to some people that can help with Tuner Pro, register on forum.dsmecu.com.

Hai, Saya baru saja mengunduh file .bin dan .xdf untuk kepadatan kecepatan di tunerpro dari grup yahoo.

Saya melihat parameter dan saya datang dengan lebih banyak pertanyaan daripada jawaban. Saya memiliki peta gm 3 bar, Dan sensor IAT. Apa yang harus disetel skalar peta untuk 3 batang? Apa itu hard dan soft ve, Dan bagaimana cara menyesuaikannya? Bagaimana dengan Iat comp.

Saya kira apa yang saya cari adalah beberapa orang dengan pengalaman TunerPro SD untuk membantu saya memahami apa yang saya lihat. Saya melakukan pencarian tetapi semuanya mengarah kembali ke ds-map dan jackal, saya tahu itu serupa, tetapi bukan yang saya miliki.

Terima kasih,
-Dave
apakah Anda masih memiliki file bin dan file xdf, untuk kepadatan kecepatan 1g dsm.?

(do you still have bin files and xdf files, for 1g dsm speed density.?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back