The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink Trying to get linear WB to work

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yea I've been fighting the WB for a while now. I can redo the linWB setup tomorrow when I go back out there. And I will log LTFT while I'm at it too.

Will report back tomorrow.

Alright gave it a BLT and no leaks to 20 PSI. I now got my wideband damn close with LWB on link. The WB in the car moves quite fast and in link it doesn't move fast enough to keep up logging it. I made the LinWideBand on link super huge and held the computer right to the gauge it self and from looking back and forth it was almost always on. Heres another log. If you need me to capture anything else let me know. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 11 16 1.elg
    17.6 KB · Views: 57
I see that your battery voltage is 17.5 v that's no good .Check what's going on you may fry something .

Holy shit! You're right. I didnt even check that. Good catch. OP: Whats going on here? Is it really 17volts??? If its not then you have a problem with the ecu. Its internal dvm is shot and thats a major problem. I doubt that is likely though. You just have a regulator problem. Your 12v regulator(built in to the alt i believe) is shot to shit. Replace alternator before anything else.

Didn't know 17 volts was a problem. LOL It goes up to at points like 18ish. But haven't done anything with it since so Ill replace the alternator now and post back up with a log.

Well dug around and all I have is 2 extra 2G alternators. So Ill have to stop at a parts store tomorrow and pick one up and will report back after its installed and I post up another log.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back