The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

trying to get a tucson meet going

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hey, so this is the second time i actually get on.. searched topics ### i really been wanting to meet with other DSMr's. i live in douglas but down to make the trip w.e.. even thought bout the phx in and out meet.. keep this threat updated:thumb:

I'm down for DSM meets whenever they might be, my car is little more than a running project car at the moment but I'm planning on getting it up and going soon as I can.

If you want we can start meets and see who shows, I haven't heard about anyone else can start showing whenever.

Ok, since there's nobody else doing it....

I will be at the in-n-out at kino and ajo Friday night at 7. Anybody else wants to come, then ill see you there

no can do this weekend. im gonna be in twn the weekend of the 19th. down for then?? i live in douglas well its two hours away

well I'm gonna be there maybe Friday the 18th if not I'll be there that Saturday for sure. That good?

I hate to say this but it looks like tucson dsm is dead right now we should meet up aleast once a week whats up with today meet up at park place mall 786-546-3402

lets meet today at parkplace mall 786-546-3402

Hey im down to meet.I got pulled over by some guy in a Black Mitsubishi yesterday and told me about this site.My car aint turbo yet but ill still meet if you guys see me in town roll on up i got the white talon with a big A** wing :thumb:

I have rolled up on you before, nice to see you join the forum. I'm the guy with the mis-matched front bumper rolling a red talon ESi

How does everyone feel about 6 pm on fridays at the in-n-out at I-10 &kino?

its cool mismatched colors its in phase 1 man we both got work to do to our rides gotta start some where

is thier any place close in town i can do the meets thats a drive in a half for me every now and then i can to do I-10 and kino

I'm sure we can work something out, like every other week there and the other weeks at like the park place mall?

Just hit me up bro, 832-588-0519

ima be up there saturday but got a tournament. anyone meeting late? if anything goes down hmu 5202368358

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back