The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Trying to get a meet next weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlandgst

10+ Year Contributor
May 11, 2009
miller, Indiana
Yup . Bean gave the idea of the tilted kilt in merrillville indiana right by the southlake mall or whatever it's called now LOL or we could meet up by my place on the beach though there isn't ALOT of parking except by marquet park .Open to any other ideas until the atleast mid week . Weather pending of course

I gotta work next weekend. and there is some meet going on the 22nd but I cant get on chitowndsm for some wierd reason.

Yea I know aobut it I have some chitown members on my face book LOL

Hear we go guys. We got the North/South meet this Saturday. We should all try and make an appearance. I figured we, the Indiana people, could meet a little before the meeting time for the South side meet-up and cruise to the South side spot at 7. Is there enough interest guys? Saturday is supposed to be nice too...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back