The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Trying to find some people around me, right region?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milby43

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 6, 2008
Laurel Springs, New_Jersey
Hey I just moved to Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. Originally from South Jersey. I'm just wondering if this is the right region I should be in. Maybe Albany would be better?

Anyway, I just moved into a place where I am renting a room because I'm attending the BMW STEP program up here at BMW North America.

Seeing who is in the area to hang out, or shoot the shit. I don't really have a good drive way or work area incase I need to do work on my car. So I was hoping maybe someone would be close for the "just incase" moments.

Moderators, if this is the wrong region/regional subforum, move it if you know what would be better.

My Location
5 minutes from The Garden State Park Way, exit 171 Woodcliff lake NJ.

Thanks looking to hear from someone and meet knew people!
Andrew

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back