The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Trying to find a new/used Power Steering Pressure Sensor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipknotBabe99

Proven Member
Jun 19, 2020
Southington, Ohio
I just installed a new power steering pump on my 2gb GST. I had been getting a CEL for a power steering pressure sensor but It didn't bother me because my power steering wasn't hooked up. Upon removal of my pump I realized why I was getting that engine code, (see picture). My buddy was able to give me his off his GST that's currently on jackstands. I told him I would buy him a new one, but I am having one hell of a time trying to find this part. I want to see if anyone could help me find this part or has one that I could buy off them. None of my local junk yards have any turbo Eclipses. And I'm not too sure if it's an interchangeable part off any other car that I'd be able to find around. The reason the sensor on mine broke the way it did is because I purchased this car after this girl rear ended an SUV and didn't have the money or time to get it repaired. Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

A Galant or other cars from Mitsubishi from the mid 90's would likely have that same sensor, I have never had to replace one myself so I haven't looked for one but thats where I would start. Did the big car show in Revenna happen this year?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back