The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Trying to clean up my engine by when i get it back help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i want fast

Probationary Member
Oct 13, 2011
central pa, Pennsylvania
My car is getting tuned right now and i would like to get the engine to look nice as the exterior. engine bay looks like shit.

what dejon intake size do i get for a evo 16g?
is a redtop optima battery really good? what site sells polished valve covers and sends them quick?
i have the stock manifold and i would like to get something stronger or even nicer looking. (my car leaked like a waterfall previously)
Look at my mods. Any suggestions what else i can do? Next i want to do is get evo 9 mr seats, take off the back seats, koni shocks for now and get tein suspension kit soon. i do plan on making more power soon. my max with this car i would want is 450( ill definetley get the transmission and internals and new turbo for the hp goal). For now im good with the hp around 300. I want to get a new intercooler. probably a bigger one.

Don't bring up saving your money or buy this for now. i dont settle for less. Thanks guys

Dony worry about tires .

When my car is perfectly beautiful. i will be posting vids and pics.

Nice choice on evo seats!

Dont know too much about intake size needed but I'd imagine if you go "too big" you can always get a coupler?

As far as the optima batteries go, yellow top is the best for cars out of the three colors (red, yellow, blue). Red is the gel upgrade a step better than the liquid form acid batteries from factory, yellow top is recommended for "high performance/drag" vehicles or cars with more electrical components (sound and/or video, hydraulics, lighting etc.) And blue tops are known as marine batteries for boats.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back