The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Try not to laugh.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilco187

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2009
Niles, Michigan
As much as this bastard sucks, but this is funny i edited this.

Attachments

• James_Holmes_court_appearance_mr_120723_wg.jpg
    James_Holmes_court_appearance_mr_120723_wg.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 50
I'll laugh when they fry this piece of sh*t.

I'll laugh when they fry this piece of sh*t.

Will never happen. The guy knew exactly what he was doing. He planned the whole thing, even the outcome. Plead insanity, do a year in the puzzle factory, get out and make millions. Tv appearances, book deals, his own reality show. The guy will be a millionaire.

Last edited:
Will never happen. The guy knew exactly what he was doing. He planned the whole thing, even the outcome. Plead insanity, do a year in the puzzle factory, get out and make millions. Tv appearances, book deals, his own reality show. The guy will be a millionaire.

He better not. He kept me up all night. I came into work the Friday like a freakin' zombie. That was right on the other side of the highway from my house. :notgood:

Yeah, that won't happen. For the same reason George Zimmerman is still on trial. Must be made an example of, the news stories have gotten too big. Once the cogs of the media machine start turning, these people must be made an example of in the public eye. Not that I disagree or think that is wrong. This bozo-looking idiot is going away for life+ no parole, gauranteed. And hes not a compelling enough figure to sell books. People love reading books by sociopaths, to get inside the head of a man who has no remorse and systematically sadistic in their methods. Bozo the clown is just a jibbering nonsensical lunatic. Even if his gnarly retard hands could manage to write something, the majority isn't going to read it.

Very true. As much as I hate to say it, it will most likely end somewhere along those lines. Our society would rather blame McDonalds for their poor health instead of taking responsibility for their actions. Insult to injury is that our legal system caters to such an idea. A gun is simply a useless object without a human hand to decide how it's used. However, the court will gladly accept that a mental disorder loaded the bullets, smith and wesson pulled the trigger, and this helpless young man is just stuck in the middle. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that won't happen. For the same reason George Zimmerman is still on trial. Must be made an example of, the news stories have gotten too big. Once the cogs of the media machine start turning, these people must be made an example of in the public eye. Not that I disagree or think that is wrong. This bozo-looking idiot is going away for life+ no parole, gauranteed. And hes not a compelling enough figure to sell books. People love reading books by sociopaths, to get inside the head of a man who has no remorse and systematically sadistic in their methods. Bozo the clown is just a jibbering nonsensical lunatic.

O like casey anthony right? And not compelling enough? He thought he was a supervillain fighting batman rofl. That would make an awesome book

Even if his gnarly retard hands could manage to write something, the majority isn't going to read it.

Ok its obvious you know nothing about the shooter or the case. The shooter was near completion of his phd in biochemistry/genetics. You can watch videos of some of his presentations.

Very true. As much as I hate to say it, it will most likely end somewhere along those lines. Our society would rather blame McDonalds for their poor health instead of taking responsibility for their actions. Insult to injury is that our legal system caters to such an idea. A gun is simply a useless object without a human hand to decide how it's used. However, the court will gladly accept that a mental disorder loaded the bullets, smith and wesson pulled the trigger, and this helpless young man is just stuck in the middle. :rolleyes:

Sad but true. I'm with ya on that one.

Last edited:

Although i whole heartedly agree with your descrition of america today (both the people/masses and the legal system) with the outbreak of idiots like this over the last decade or two + election time coming up + columbine memories, this fawk will fry, he isn't anything special and shoulda shot himself or ended his life instead of going into custody, only thing he might get is a 20/20 interview (not much money in that or that you can spend from behind bars) and he'll get his three hots and a cot, maybe he was just too much a bi*** to handle the stresses after college and deal with the real world and work and earn a living and figured it was the easiest way to get a place and meals, and due to circumstances he'll be in PC the whole time since inmates will shank f*cks like him just as they will a ChiMo, criminals may not seem to have morals but there is a certain unspoken code of ethics

If this guy did in fact plan this for the money and publicity he's no where near as smart criminally as he is "book wise", kinda guy that can exaplin physics but has to ask what way to turn the wrench to tighten the bolt LOL

don't know all the details on his case because i'm so sick of the shit like this that goes on and what it does to gun laws because of idiot yuppies with no clue except that they are affraid of guns and think if they are illegal no criminals will have them (wrong only criminals will then have them) but anyway, I think he'll probably get 20 years in a psychiatric ward or maybe PC ina frederal prison, hell all you have to do to ensure being in "club fed" is to do your crime in a parks and recreation service maintained area, or any of the many little stsatutes that can make a case federal (and NO, unlike everyone thinks, growing pot and having more than 50 plants isn't federal, it's just more time in state LOL, i love how i always heard people saying "i'll grow under 50 and not get in real trouble, then they get popped with 15 plants and get 2-3 years in the state penn where they can hang with Bubba and learn how to make lipstick from kool-aidwhen they should ahve grown enough to hire a good enough lawyer and have some cash when they got out of they even did do time ona first offense LOL)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back