The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Trust/Greddy declares bankruptcy

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I tend to question the authenticity of this article, simply because of the spelling errors. But more because there is little talk about this on other big magazines, like SCC, Turbo and High-Tech Performance, Import Tuner and the like.

Wow, who would've thought a massive company like that would go down.

Yeah seriously..who can justify spending $1,000 for an exhaust system when your local shop can give you same results for half the cost if not less.

My girlfriend will be happy. Everything that I have bought from Greddy has been junk!
- shift knob lost its coating in 2 months
- oil cap started leaking in a month

Greddy :notgood:.

I absolutly hate greddy/trust I believe there parts are run of the mill garbage. Too me most of their stuff is just like injen/ mass produced junk. There north american headquarters are in NJ I wonder if someone close can go ask them if they know anyone that works there.-JOEYD

although I am still using it as a gauge...my greddy profec's boost control solenoid went out so I had to resort to other "cheaper" ways for boost control:toobad: up until that point I didnt have a complaint....wonder if this has anything to do with fleabay or not

Gee, what value add can a company stick into a shift knob and an oil cap other than the logo. Why would you buy those from them?

In this case, I didn't get what I paid for. My expensive junk was just as bad as the cheap junk.

I expected the counter weight shift knob to take more than 2 months of wear and tear before I had to send it to get it powder coated.

My stock oil cap lasted 8 years, I expected something that costs 3 times as much to last at least 1/4 of 8 years. I got an OEM Evo oil cap and have been happy since. :thumb:

I had to steer Dee back to OEM. :)

:thumb:

More of an Apex fan really. Rockin' their AVCR and maybe soon their limited edition blue faced turbo timer as well. Maybe they can buy out Greddy and liquidate them.

I guess they didn't realize that people that their demographic was 16-25 year old kids with no money and a primer covered car hoping around with $50 ebay coil overs.

Step up and meet the markets demands or step out. That's business.

Funny how alot of you guys are dissing greddy, when probably over half of you are still running their bov.

Greddy charges big $$ for Ebay quality stuff... the fact that everbody caught on to that is probably what drove them out of business... That's the attitude of a lot of Japanese businesses: if it costs more, people will buy it. Not all of them believe in dominating the market with good quality. That's not to say that everything was crappy that they labeled "Greddy".

HKS also charges ridiculous prices... their stuff is at least good quality, sometimes extremely high quality... but they have the same attitude.... you just don't get your money's worth

TiAL ftw! No but really, I like GReddy's exhausts a lot, it's a shame, but they were pretty pricey.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back