The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Trunk under Cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Widgmaster

Supporting VIP
Aug 24, 2018
Sarnia, ON_Canada
Thought I would share these pic`s of the underside of my trunk lid.. I formed a custom board and covered it with trunk liner . It just hides the ugly support frame you see when you open your trunk. You can see in my pic that it is form fitting . I also made an overnight bag I can keep a set of cloths in just in case of an emergency .

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You have to be a FREELANCER to SELL ME THAT BAG............. ;)
Nice stitching and fab work Larry! I wouldn't expect anything less from you and your skills. We are lucky to have you here, for sure.

Larry has a 3rd gen car. It is a little different than ours but he is one hell of a good upholstery guy.

Thank you for the compliments guy`s... It`s always nice to have an extra set of clothes to change into if your away.. Imagine your at your buddies and he decides to grab last call at the bar... your in your work clothes ... wash up at his place and change and now your at the bar with him.. If you had to go home you may not make last call and your wife would be wondering where your off too... Sneaky...Sssshhhhhhhhhhhh

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back