The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Resolved 2G Trunk Struts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaidmeister

Probationary Member
Aug 9, 2021
Noblesville, Indiana
I have had to use a shitty wood stick to keep the trunk of my g2 eclipse open and while working on it and getting stuff out of the back it sleeper out and smacked the back of my step dads head and that’s when i decided i needed a fix. Can anybody direct me to or recommend me a brand or link to good trunk struts that’ll fit a g2 eclipse? Any advice or comments will help. Thank you for listening!

I bought a set on the old ebay myself expecting them to fail. 3 years later they work great. Im sure brands may vary i would just try to do so background on the seller and make sure they peddle suitable reliable parts.

Another DSM "funny failure" :) the trunk telescopes. Dont hype this thing too much.. if you have the original piece, go to a car parts store..( i dont know what is in the USA , I live in Europe ) and you can get it a correct or similar scope from another car factory.
For example , I have a Ford Mondeo telescope in my Eclipse. ( Mondeo ..its an european ford type) . Its works fine..for years. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back