The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

trouble with fmic instal

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredom dsm

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2006
Denton, Texas
Hey guys whats up, Im installing my fmic on my spyder, I still have my t25 but I'm having problems, can I do this or do I have to get another turbo? I have a 90 talon awd and it has a perfectly nice 14b, should I go ahead and buy the 90 degree angle which is like 60 bucks or should I just wait until I get everything ready for the swap?

One last thing, whats the best and cheapest 2g kit for the swap? I saw the one from autochrome on ebay but I dont know if I should trust them, any comments on that!

thanks

Rigo

The one from SSAutochrome for the 2Gs is one of the best values out there.. I would imagine you saw the gigantic thread in the Bolt on Section. Look at all the guys having success in there. I bought and installed it with no problems.. Very good quality. I am sure others with chime in here soon.

I think he already has the front mount IC. I think he wants to know what is the best and cheapest turbo kit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back