The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Trouble connecting ecmlink

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biltoc24

Probationary Member
Mar 28, 2018
Yukon, Oklahoma
I was having trouble connecting my ecmlink on my ‘90 Talon. I searched on here and found a few things to try. It keeps stopping while trying to connect on “ reading DTC 1g dsm record” I’ve replaced fuses and tried hard wiring into it so far. I used pin 12 on the connector to pin 101 on the ecu, pin 1 on the connector to pin 1 on the ecu, and pin 10 on the connector to pin 2 on the ecu.

Attachments

• D134395B-B548-4532-9E00-6A36B76532A9.jpeg
    D134395B-B548-4532-9E00-6A36B76532A9.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 36
Does your check engine light turn off after a couple seconds after cycling the key to on? If it doesn't your chip might need to be replaced. I had that issue after buying a used Ecmlink V3 which had the chip put on backwards. I send it in a got a new one replaced since it was fried.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back