The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Trim on 1g laser

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmATW

Probationary Member
Sep 22, 2012
sandy, Utah
Doing somebody work, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get some new trim, i am mising a few pieces, 1 large black trim on pasenger side, on the driver side after the door the section of trim with fins or something. i cant really find any sites to buy some is junkyard my best bet?

I tagged a good lot of that urethane trim off of DSM's out in yards. Just cleaned off the adhesive residue, got some dbl side stick tape from a body shop supply house and rehung these trim pieces.

Your Mitsu dealer (prob LHM down there) service/parts dept should still show these trim pieces in their catalogs - car is still quite popular for hobbyists and restoration buffs.

Junkyard would be your best and cheapest bet.

Also, there are 2 different sizes. The gsx and tsi have a slightly wider moulding than the laser

Just a tip. If you have to strip the tape off the back side, I usually paint the back side as the new tape sticks to it better. Also, if they are faded, john deere blitz black is a pretty good low gloss black that works good for trim. Holds up well too, even better if you get it in a quart and use enamel hardener.

yeah junk yard be best bet got be alot of these cars in there with them being older and popular as they are.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back